Lancom HDMI Cable
This High Speed HDMI with Ethernet Cable is perfect for home theatre or desktop audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 4k (2160p). The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection for accessing interactive online content or updating device firmware. This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty. This cable can be utilized for network switch stacking with compatible equipment.
- Connecting HDMI compatible devices to your Ultra 4K TV (UHD TV), HDTV, monitor, or projector with a big screen
- Supports up to a 4Kx2K (UHD) video resolution
- High-Speed HDMI Cable, HDMI V2.0, 18Gbps
- Fully compatible with HDMI Stacking for Network Switches
- Connector 1 : HDMI(19pin) Male Gold-Plated
- Connector 2 : HDMI(19pin) Male Gold-Plated
- Wire : HDMI 2.0 Cable
- UL20276,24AWG(1P+Drain+AL+Mylar)*5P+4C*24AWG+AL Foil+Drain wire +96 AL Wire Braid,OD10.0mm PVC Jacket
- Jacket: Nylon Braid sheel cover
- Shielding : Braided+ Aluminum Foil.