Quantum LMT CLearVoice
LMT ClearVoice is a pendant professional digital audio processor used for far-field sound pickup, designed by Quantum. It supports 2 balanced microphone cascade inputs by an additional RJ-45 connector for daisy-chain connections, 1 stereo inputs, 2 stereo outputs, 1 USB echo suppression reference signal input/output interface, 1 RJ-45 ethernet port for control communication. It has acoustic echo cancellation, adaptive noise suppression, adaptive reverberation suppression, and intelligent mixing functions. LMT ClearVoice is equipped with exquisite and compact spherical omnidirectional microphones to achieve excellent remote interactive effects and local recording effects. It meets the needs of high-quality audio for distance education and conferences and has a very high signal-to-noise ratio. The sound quality is clear and natural.
- More than 5m radius pick-up sounds each mic, cover full classroom in 2 mics.
- Can effectively reduce the reverberation caused by background noise and spatial reflection, and improve the far-field speech clarity.
- The easy single-cable installation process reduced project deployment time.
- The adaptive algorithm, without adjustment, is ready to use after device installation.
- RJ45 standard ethernet port, 3.5mm standard audio port, and USB 2.0 port
networking to solve the troubles of cable making.
- Visual control software.
- Suitable for normalized recording and playback classrooms and interactive
- 2 balanced microphone cascade inputs by an additional RJ-45 connector for
- 1 stereo inputs, using 3.5mm standard audio connector.
- 2 stereo outputs, using 3.5mm standard audio connector.
- 1 USB echo suppression reference signal input/ output connector.
- 1 RJ-45 Ethernet Port for control communication.
- 1 RS-232 interface for external control, using phoenix connector.
- Full-band full-duplex adaptive echo cancellation technology.
- Automatic reverberation suppression.
- Full-band dynamic adaptive noise reduction up to 18dB.
- Smart sound mixing and microphone selection technology.
- Sampling frequency 32kHz, A/D-D/A in 24bit.
- Independent input and output volume adjustment knob.